We take security very seriously and we recommend the following steps to make your account more secure:
1. A strong password is paramount to keeping your account safe. CoinSmart customers are required to use a password that is 8 characters or more and must include a combination of at least: 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter, 1 number and 1 special character [eg. !@#$%^&*()]. Choose a unique password that is difficult to guess. This means avoiding common words, birthdays, spouse or children's names.
2. Two Factor Authentication (2FA), is now automatically enabled for all CoinSmart accounts. More on Google 2FA Authenticator HERE.
3. Only use an email address and computer that you have access to. Do not use a shared email or a shared computer to access this website.
4. Run Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware software on a regular basis.
5. Keep your operating system up to date.
6. Never download any software that allows remote access to your computer such as Anydesk or Teamviewer.