We take security very seriously and we recommend the following steps to make your account more secure:
1. Choose a unique, hard to guess password. Avoid using common words, birthdays, spouse or children's name. A strong password should be 8 characters or more and include a combination of capital and lower case letters, numbers and also special characters
2. We highly recommend you set up 2FA, Two Factor Authentication, for your account. You can access do this from right within your account. Here's how:
- Log into your account and select "Account Settings" by clicking on your name at the top right to access the dropdown.
- Click on the "Security" tab and click the Enable button.
We support the Google Authenticator app and you'll be required to download the app to use 2FA. Once installed and enabled you will be asked to enter a 6 digit code that the Authenticator app provides to login to your account, in addition to user email and password.
3. Only use an email address and computer that you have access to. Do not use a shared email or computer to access this website.
4. Run Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware software on a regular basis.
5. Keep your operating system up to date.