We take security very seriously and we recommend the following steps to make your account more secure:
1. Choose a unique, hard to guess password. Avoid using common words, birthdays, spouse or children's name. A strong password should be 8 characters or more and include a combination of capital and lower case letters, numbers and also special characters
2. We highly recommend you set up 2FA, Two Factor Authentication, for your account. You can access do this from right within your account. More on Google 2FA Authenticator HERE.
3. Only use an email address and computer that you have access to. Do not use a shared email or computer to access this website.
4. Run Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware software on a regular basis.
5. Keep your operating system up to date.