At CoinSmart we provide wallet addresses for all cryptocurrencies that we support so you can send and receive digital currency to and from your wallet. Here's how to send your cryptocurrency to a different wallet:
1. Navigate to the "Wallet" page from the top menu.
2. Choose the appropriate wallet you want to send currency from. e.g.: Bitcoin
3. Click Withdraw.
4. Then enter the address of your external wallet and the amount you'd like to withdraw and click "Submit".
5. Then you'll see one more confirmation and once you are sure you want to withdraw, click "Accept".
8. Once you click "Accept", you'll be prompted to enter your account password and then your SMS/2FA code - and that's it!
IMPORTANT NOTE: After making your FIRST fiat deposit, you must provide a selfie photo of you holding your Canadian government-issued ID and a note that states "CoinSmart" with today's date. You can e-mail this to email@example.com in order to complete a withdrawal. This is only required once.
*If you have an older account and have never previously submitted a selfie photo, you are also required to fulfill this requirement when requested.