Setting a Buy Limit Order is a good way to capitalize on future market opportunities. By setting a Buy Limit Order in your account, you can automatically purchase a particular cryptocurrency for a preset price. For example, if I want to purchase Bitcoin for $8400, and it's currently trading at $8500, I can set a Buy Limit Order which will automatically purchase a certain amount of Bitcoin when the price drops to $8400.
To submit a Buy Limit Order in your CoinSmart account, go to the "Advanced Trade" tab found at the top of your account page. Then, follow the steps below:
1. Select "Limit" in the Advanced Trade Panel
2. Select "Buy"
3. Then, choose the cryptocurrency you wish to Buy
4. Then, choose either CAD or BTC to pay with
5. Type in the Price you wish to Buy at in the "Limit Price" field
6. Type in the quantity you wish to Buy in the "Quantity" field, or click "25%", "50%" or "100%" to use that proportion of your funds
7. Finally, click "Submit Now" to place your Buy Limit Order, it should appear in your "Open Orders"
NOTE: You can enable "Order Confirmations" through the toggle at the bottom of the Advanced Trade Panel. Then, you can click "Confirm and Submit" which will provide a summary of your order. Next, just hit "Submit" to place your order.