Setting a Sell Limit Order is a good way to capitalize on future market opportunities. By setting a Sell Limit Order in your account, you can automatically sell a particular cryptocurrency for a preset price. For example, if I want to sell Bitcoin for $8600, and it's currently trading at $8500, I can set a Sell Limit Order which will automatically sell my pre-selected amount of Bitcoin when the price rises to $8600.
To submit a Sell Limit Order in your CoinSmart account, go to the "Advanced Trade" tab found at the top of your account page. Then, follow the steps below:
1. Select "Limit" in the Advanced Trade Panel
2. Select "Sell"
3. Then, choose the cryptocurrency you wish to Sell
4. Then, choose either CAD or BTC to get in return
5. Type in the Price you wish to Sell at in the "Limit Price" field
6. Type in the quantity you wish to Sell in the "Quantity" field, or click "25%", "50%" or "100%" to use that proportion of your funds
7. Finally, click "Submit Now" to place your Sell Limit Order, it should appear in your "Open Orders"
NOTE: You can enable "Order Confirmations" through the toggle at the bottom of the Advanced Trade Panel. Then, you can click "Confirm and Submit" which will provide a summary of your order. Next, just hit "Submit" to place your order.