What is Google 2 Factor Authenticator (2FA) ?
2-Factor Authenticator is a useful tool for improving the security of your account. Using the Google Authenticator app, you are able to implement a secondary password feature on your account.
Every time you log in, you will be asked to enter a six digit code displayed in the Google Authenticator app on your phone:
How to setup your Google 2 Factor Authenticator (2FA)
Follow these steps to set up 2-Factor Authenticator (2FA) on your CoinSmart account:
1. Click on your name in the top right corner of your account page and click Account Settings.
2. Click on Security and then click Enable.
3. Go in the Google Authenticator App on your phone and click on the '+' in the bottom corner.
4. Tap Scan a QR code on your phone and use your camera to scan the QR code.
5. Then, in your CoinSmart account, click "Next" on under the QR code.
6. Enter the six digit code shown in the Google Authenticator App to finish connecting your account to your phone app.
7. Log out of your account and log back in to complete the process. To confirm that 2FA has been enabled, go to "Account Settings" then "Security".