You can use CoinSmart's iOS app to conduct a number of transactions for your everyday trading :)
To begin purchasing any crypto on the exchange, of course first you'll need to fund your account with Canadian Dollars. This guide will show you how to deposit CAD into your account. Currently the two methods offered by CoinSmart are: INTERAC E-Transfers ($100 - $3000) and Wire Transfers ($10,000+).
To fund your account, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Sign-in to the app and you'll be directed to the main wallets page.
- Tap on the "Fiat" tab.
- Once here, you'll see your CAD Wallet - tap on it and tap "Deposit" on the bottom left corner.
- Now you'll see 2 options: INTERAC E-Transfer
- For E-Transfers, enter the amount you'd like to send and hit "Confirm Deposit Amount"
- Here you'll see all the information you need to complete the transfer on your banking portal/website.
- Wire Transfers
- For Wire Transfers, enter the amount you'd like to send and hit "Confirm Deposit Amount"
- Here you'll see all the information you need to complete the transfer. You will take this information to your closest bank branch and request them to Wire the money using the information provided.
- That's it! Once you've sent the funds either through E-Transfer or Wire, they will be deposited when the funds arrive in our bank account.
Fairly simple, right? Posted below is a video walkthrough for this same process - be sure to check that out!
With your updated balance you can conduct a number of other transactions as well including buying or trading! You can find more guides to help you with other transactions on our main FAQ page.
As always, if you ever have any questions or need any help you can reach out to us directly via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone*: +1.855.390.2646
And we'd be happy to help you make your trading experience a great one!
*Phone and chat hours are:
Monday - Friday 9AM to 9PM
Saturday - Sunday 9AM to 5PM