You can use CoinSmart's iOS app to conduct a number of transactions for your everyday trading :)
If you hold any of the coins we offer in hardware wallet, exchange wallet, etc., you can transfer them into your CoinSmart wallet - also referred to as a "Deposit". For example, if you have a BTC balance in a hardware or paper wallet, you can deposit any or all of that balance into your CoinSmart BTC wallet using the iOS app.
To do this, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Sign-in to the app and you'll be directed to the main wallets page.
- Tap on the currency you'd like to deposit (e.g. BTC, XRP, ETH, etc.)
- Once you are directed to the balances page, tap the "Deposit" button on the bottom right-hand corner.
- Here you'll see your wallet address and QR code. Use either of these in your 3rd-party wallet where "Recipient" or "Destination" wallet address is required. (*You can also copy the the address by tapping the clipboard button.)
- That's it! Once you've completed the transaction in the other wallet and the transfer has been confirmed on the blockchain, it will be automatically deposited into your CoinSmart wallet.
Fairly simple, right? Posted below is a video walkthrough for this same process - be sure to check that out!
As mentioned above, once the transfer has been confirmed on the blockchain, you will see it in our CoinSmart wallet. With your updated balance you can conduct a number of other transactions as well including selling or trading! You can find more guides to help you with other transactions on our main FAQ page.
As always, if you ever have any questions or need any help you can reach out to us directly via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone*: +1.855.390.2646
And we'd be happy to help you make your trading experience a great one!
*Phone and chat hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM to 9PM and Saturday - Sunday 9AM to 5PM