You can use CoinSmart's iOS app to conduct a number of transactions for your everyday trading :)
If you hold any of the coins we offer in hardware wallet, exchange wallet, etc., you can transfer them out of your CoinSmart wallet - also referred to as a "Withdrawal". For example, if you have a BTC balance in your CoinSmart wallet, you can deposit any or all of that balance into external wallet (i.e. paper/hardware wallet) you may have using the iOS app.
To do this, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Sign-in to the app and you'll be directed to the main wallets page.
- Tap on the currency you'd like to deposit (e.g. BTC, ETH, etc.).
- Once you are directed to the balances page, tap the red "Withdraw" button on the bottom.
- Carefully read through the fraud warning page - click the box explaining that crypto withdrawals are irreversible and ensure you are sending it to a wallet that you control and have the private key to then select Enter Withdraw Information.
- Here you'll see a place to enter wallet address (or scan QR code) and a place to enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Once you enter this information and tap "Submit", a confirmation screen will follow allowing you to review the details. Tap Accept and you'll receive an e-mail link to confirm the withdrawal.
- Enter your Two Factor Authenticator (2FA) Code from your Google Authenticator App
- Check your email inbox for a new email from CoinSmart (subject is Your Withdraw is Pending) open this email and click the confirmation link in the body of the email to complete the withdrawal.
- Once you've clicked the e-mail link and "Accepted" your withdrawal, the transfer will confirm on the blockchain and it will be automatically transferred to your external wallet.
IMPORTANT: If you receive this email from us and you did not personally request this withdrawal, reject the withdrawal and please contact support.
Fairly simple, right? Posted below is a video walkthrough for this same process - be sure to check that out!
Once the transfer has been confirmed on the blockchain, you will see it in your external wallet. You can find more guides to help you with other transactions on our main FAQ page.
As always, if you ever have any questions or need any help you can reach out to us directly via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat (Available 24/7)
And we'd be happy to help you make your trading experience a great one!