You can use CoinSmart's iOS app to conduct a number of transactions for your everyday trading :)
If you hold any of the coins we offer in hardware wallet, exchange wallet, etc., you can transfer them out of your CoinSmart wallet - also referred to as a "Withdrawal". For example, if you have a BTC balance in your CoinSmart wallet, you can deposit any or all of that balance into external wallet (i.e. paper/hardware wallet) you may have using the iOS app.
To do this, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Sign-in to the app and you'll be directed to the main wallets page.
- Tap on the currency you'd like to deposit (e.g. BTC, XRP, ETH, etc.).
- Once you are directed to the balances page, tap the "Withdrawal" button on the bottom.
- Here you'll see a spot to enter wallet address (or scan QR code) and a spot to enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Once you enter this information and tap "Send", a confirmation screen will pop-up allowing you to review the details. Tap confirm and you'll receive an e-mail link to confirm the withdrawal.
- That's it! Once you've clicked the e-mail link and "Accepted" your withdrawal, the transfer will confirm on the blockchain and it will be automatically transferred to your external wallet.
Fairly simple, right? Posted below is a video walkthrough for this same process - be sure to check that out!
Once the transfer has been confirmed on the blockchain, you will see it in your external wallet. You can find more guides to help you with other transactions on our main FAQ page.
As always, if you ever have any questions or need any help you can reach out to us directly via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone*: +1.855.390.2646
And we'd be happy to help you make your trading experience a great one!
*Phone and chat hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM to 9PM and Saturday - Sunday 9AM to 5PM
IMPORTANT NOTE: After making your FIRST fiat deposit, you must provide a selfie photo of you holding a note that states "CoinSmart" with today's date, and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to complete a withdrawal. This is only required once.