CoinSmart has enlisted the help of our friends over at Simplex to fulfill so that our users can use their credit/debit cards to purchase crypto!
You can follow the instructions below to complete your order!
1. Under the SmartTrade section, click "Buy Crypto with your Credit Card"
2. Select the cryptocurrency you would like to purchase (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar, and DASH) and choose which fiat currency to pay with (e.g. CAD, USD, GBP, AUD).
3. Enter the amount you would like to purchase (in crypto or fiat). Then input an address where you would like the crypto to be sent. Your CoinSmart wallet for that coin will be listed right above, if you wish to send the crypto directly into your CoinSmart account. You are also welcome to send it to another external wallet, should you choose to.
4. Once you're satisfied with the amount and wallet address, press "Continue" to be taken to the checkout page (via Simplex).
5. The order summary will confirm the amount crypto you will be buying and the amount you will be paying (inclusive of fees). Once you fill out all the information, you will be sent both a text code and a verification e-mail. Click the link in your e-mail to verify and enter the text code to be taken to the Verification page.
6. Here you will upload a copy of your Canadian Government-issued ID and enter the corresponding details. Once completed, click "Upload Document".
7. Once the information is verified, your order has been placed!
8. You will now need to wait for an email from Simplex which states that your order has been approved (or rejected in some cases)!
If you have any questions about your order, you can contact Simplex directly using their helpful chat support! Please see the image below:
*Please note that this is not a method to fund your CoinSmart account. This is a method for users to purchase crypto directly using their credit/debit cards via Simplex's online payment system. Simplex reserves the full right to approve or reject any orders.